|Location||Dakabin, North Brisbane|
|Client||Villawood T/A Dakabin Holdings Pty. Ltd.|
|Estimated Project Value||$45 Million|
|Project Type||274 lots|
Summary of project
Essencia is a residential subdivision located in Dakabin, North Brisbane. Situated close to Redcliffe and Moreton Bay the family orientated development offers an opportunity for comfortable and affordable living in a community environment. The project comprises 274 lots consisting of detached, duplex and townhouse sites. Construction of the project began in 2010 and the final stage of the 8 stage development was completed in December 2013.
Completed December 2013
Services provided by Mortons – Urban Solutions
Mortons undertook the due diligence of the site for Villawood and completed the civil design, project engineering and contract administration for the entire Essencia development, which included:
- Engineering due diligence and associated feasibility studies.
- Project management as directed by the client on all aspects of the project from site acquisition through to project delivery and final completion.
- Coordination of sub-consultants and consultant teams; and
- Preparation of development reports and obtaining the relevant development approvals, engineering design, contract administration and construction superintendency.
Key engineering deliverables
- Design and construction supervision of bulk earthworks, roadworks, stormwater, sewerage reticulation, water reticulation and sediment and erosion control.
- Design and contract administration of an external sewer main through existing wetland.
- Implementation of bio-retention basins to maintain water quality; and
- Consideration of the surrounding native vegetation and fauna required during construction.