|Project Name||Heritage Park|
|Client||Rockingham Park Pty Ltd|
|Estimated Project Value||N/A|
|Project Type||Residential Community (approx. 458 lots + 'Phase 2' approx. 220 lots)|
Summary of Project
Heritage Park is located within the Baldivis locality of the City of Rockingham, some 50km southwest of the Perth Central Area and 13km south east of the Rockingham Strategic Metropolitan Centre.
Heritage Park is a private and established community set in natural parklands and offers residents a variety of home sites and lot types. Heritage Park is well located within easy access of the Baldivis Town Centre with good access to quality schools (private and secondary), key public transport links for both bus and train travel, excellent access to the Kwinana Freeway and a choice of local, family-friendly beaches.
Mortons Urban Solutions was engaged by the client Rockingham Park Pty Ltd to undertake Project Coordination and Civil Engineering for the delivery of the ‘Phase 2’ land comprising approximately 220 lots and balance Phase 1 land (Stage 7 and POS5), including obtaining all the necessary planning approvals and development permits for construction to commence.
Status (As at early 2015)
- Final lots in ‘Phase 1’ (Stage 7) under construction and POS5 to be delivered.
- ‘Phase 2’ land currently the subject of Planning Approvals, (Minor Metropolitan Region Scheme (MRS) & Town Planning Scheme (TPS) Amendments, as at early 2015).
Services provided by Mortons Urban Solutions
- Project Management – coordination of the Project Team including all sub-consultants to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time and within budget, up to sales and marketing.
- Reporting to the client on costs, forecast budgeting, programming and delivery timeframes.
- Obtaining all the necessary approvals (Engineering and coordination of Town Planning).
- Engineering Design.
- Contract Administration; and
- Construction supervision and clearances.
Key Deliverables (As at early 2015)
- Delivery of Stage 7 (under construction) and POS5.
- Phase 2 – overseeing the lodgement of the MRS Minor Amendment with WAPC and TPS Amendment with City of Rockingham by the town planning consultant, including a review of the final planning report and coordination and review of the sub-consultants reports.
- Review and engagement of an updated project team.
- Engagement and review of the sub-consultant’s reports required as part of the planning approvals to be obtained.
- Review of product mix and associated pricing strategies.
- Regular reporting to the client on project performance, including costs, budgeting, programming and delivery timeframes.