The Mortons – Urban Solutions WA office offers Civil Engineering and Project Coordination services. The team is able to provide the highest quality of service on projects of all sizes: from smaller infill subdivisions to larger master planned communities.
They have a special focus on:
- approval and specialist consultant coordination; and
- superintendency of Civil Engineering infrastructure associated with land development (residential, industrial and commercial).
Mortons are specialists in the detailed design, approval, tender, contract administration and on-site supervision of civil engineering works. The below breaks down the full scope of services provided.
Planning and Engineering
- Project coordination
- Site identification and feasibility analysis
- Due diligence studies
- Preliminary market / competitor analysis
- Independent project reviews (peer reviews)
- Input into planning applications and approvals (rezoning and subdivision)
- Managing engineering approvals with local and state authorities
- Engineering assessment reports
- Cost estimates
Design and Documentation
(that is sensitive to constraints and optimises opportunities)
- Retaining wall structures
- Road works
- Water supply and reticulation
- Sewer network analysis and reticulation
- Pump stations (both sewer and potable water) and pressure mains
- Stormwater drainage and detention
- Design process management for the construction of bridge infrastructure
Mortons also has the capability to coordinate and assess all other specialist engineering inputs (including traffic, geotechnical, electrical, environmental and hydrological) associated with a project.
Construction and Project Management
- Scope, cost and program control
- Report and manage all aspects of the construction program directly with the client (developer)
- Manage and report on all aspects of the tender process
- Contract administration
- On-site supervision
Mortons are a proactive consultancy who recognise the importance of their involvement at all stages of a project. This optimises efficiency and design outcomes for the client, whilst creating sustainable and cost effective infrastructure that adds value to any project.
Mortons capabilities also include Project Coordination. This encompasses all key aspects of the project from inception through to completion.
By adopting a hands-on approach to the coordination of a project, Mortons is able to ensure the desired outcomes are delivered on time and on budget, whilst keeping the client well informed throughout.